Albert Maruggi: an engaging, thought provoking, interactive presenter
Maruggi doesn’t sleep much, drinks too much coffee, and thinks a lot about society, communications, politics and marketing. He is the host of the popular podcast called the Marketing Edge.
He has an unique breadth of experiences, professional and personal, that keep audiences engaged. Maruggi, a former TV news anchor, is a quick wit. Truth be told, he’s even tried his hand at stand-up comedy. Having to support five children brought an end to the “comedy as a hobby” prospect, so he likes to say that’s why he entered the political world.
Major Topics Include:
- Change Management
- Impact of Technology on Society
- New Communications for Sales & Marketing
Business speech topics include:
- The New Backyard Fence is Social Media
- PR: Relationships matter, how we establish them have changed
- Social Media Examples from Everywhere – You Probably Are Doing it and Don’t Even Know it
- Humans, the Multimedia Species: Occupy Their Mind Today
- Healthcare Shows Off With New Web Productions
- For Better and Worse – Technology Has Changed Democracy
His 10 years in national politics spanned several senior positions, including serving as a press secretary for a member of Congress, for the Republican National Committee during the presidential election cycle of 1988, and for presidential cabinet members in the Bush ’41 administration. He has a first-hand perspective of hardcore PR and public affairs.
Maruggi and his wife of 23 years have five children. Now that will teach you a thing or two about teamwork, organization and relationships.
What previous hosts have to say about Albert’s presentations:
- Social Media Breakfast, moderator panel – Mobile Applications
- PRSA MN Chapter on using social media for PR
- Midwest Society of Association Executives – Social Media Strategies for Growth
- National Social Media Breakfast at South by Southwest – Moderator
- Social Media Breakfast Minneapolis, Saint Paul – Lead panel on health care
- Private Workshop for Select Midwest Hospitals Health care marketing executives in two day strategy session that will lead to specific recommendations for new health care marketing strategies
- Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development – part of the American Hospital Association on the topic, Is social media right for health care?
- HealthCampMN – Moderating several panels on health care communications and PR issues at HealthCamp Minnesota.
- Rotary Club of Shakopee, Minnesota, How business can benefit from social media tactics.
- Minnesota Medica Group Management Assocation – How clinics and medical practices can use social marketing tactics.
- Bulldog Reporter’s Media Relations Summit 2009 – Using Multimedia PR to Score Breakout Media Coverage – – Panel included: Ephraim Cohen, Founder/Principal, Fortex and Corinne Kovalsky, Director of Public Relations, Raytheon
- Midwest Society of Association Executives Annual Meeting & Expo
- APRE – Allied Public Relations Excutives
- Mississippi Hospital Association Society for Marketing and Public Relations
- Society for New Communications Research – Social Media in Campaign 2009
- St. Paul Chamber of Commerce-The Future of Newspapers
- MN Hospital Association – Social Media in Healthcare
- New Comm Forum 2007 – New Media Strategies and Tactics
- Social Media 2007 – Establishing Relationships in Business and Beyond
- Smart Business Tools – Case Studies in Social Media and Business
- Minnesota Healthcare Strategy and Communications Network – Minneapolis, MN
- Association of Information Technology Professionals (Minnesota Chapter)- The Basics of Social Media
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics – What Consumers Know about Your Hospital
A customized presentation can be created to address your specific marketing, leadership, change management, social media and PR challenges. To request information about a presentation or to schedule one, please e-mail us at email@example.com.